Thinking and Working Politically Learning and Futures Symposium .
Tool | December 15, 2022
December 15-16, 2022
This Symposium presented experience and research from the past five years of Chemonics’ programming and others’ experiences using political economy analysis and savvy, adaptive approaches to improve development effectiveness and sustainability. Speakers explored future uses of Thinking and Working Politically (TWP), including integration with behavior science and supporting locally-led development.
The Symposium took place in-person at Chemonics’ Washington D.C. office and virtually on Zoom.
- TWP in Action: Key Takeaways from Current Programming
- From Thinking to Working Politically: What it Means and What it Takes
- Politics, Systems, and Behavior: TWP and Behavioral Change
- TWP and Localization – Who Needs to Know What and Why?
- Resource TWP Learning & Futures Symposium Agenda
- Presentation TWP Symposium - Day 1
- Presentation TWP Symposium - Day 2
- Report How and Why Practitioners Think and Work Politically