Chemonics is committed to conducting business with integrity and professionalism. As a company, we do what is right, honest, and lawful. We expect the same of all our employees and partnerships.
Chemonics’ work in international development is rich with promise and idealism. Our work also requires practical decision-making, often in challenging and time-sensitive environments.Our Standards of Business Conduct, Living Our Values, upholds our commitment to integrity through 10 fundamental principles that drive the way we serve our clients, partners, and communities around the world. They explain the company’s expectations and provide guidance on the right course of action.
Chemonics’ Standards apply to all employees worldwide, the board of directors, consultants, authorized representatives, and all others acting on behalf of the company. All Chemonics employees and representatives are responsible for upholding our Standards of Business Conduct for making decisions with integrity, and doing the right thing.
Standards of Business Conduct
Download a copy of our Standards of Business Conduct here.
ﻴﻤﻛﻧﻙ ﺗﺤﻤﻴﻞ ﻧﺴﺨﺔ ﻤﻦ ﻤﻌﺎﻴﻴﺮ ﺃﺧﻼﻘﻴﺎﺖ ﻭ ﺳﻠﻮﻚ ﺍﻠﻌﻤﻞ ﻤﻦ ﻫﻨﺎ
Téléchargez une copie de notre code de déontolgie ici.
Descargue aquí una copia de nuestros normas de conducta profesional.
Загрузить копию “Наши Стандарты Бизнес Поведения и Этики” нажмите здесь.
Our Business Conduct Program
The Chemonics business conduct program:
- Promotes honest and responsible business practices;
- Educates and trains employees on company policies and procedures regarding ethical business conduct;
- Assists employees in obtaining guidance and resolving questions regarding compliance with the Standards of Business Conduct and Chemonics’ values;
- Responds to claims of misconduct or violations of our policies, values, and Standards;
- Ensures that company activities are conducted in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We strive to maintain a proactive approach to managing risks and responding to business conduct inquiries and concerns.
The business conduct program is managed by the company’s Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, and supported by the Office of Business Conduct. This group increases awareness of business integrity issues in our international development work and fosters an organizational culture that encourages ethical conduct. Under the direction of the Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, it serves as a resource for employees, clients, and partners to ask questions or express concerns about the way Chemonics does business, and works to incorporate lessons learned and corrective actions into our business practices.
Modern Day Slavery and Anti-Human Trafficking
Chemonics has committed to protecting the safety, security, and well-being of staff, partners, and beneficiaries as our top priority. Our safeguarding program is anchored by a strong organizational culture of integrity, a comprehensive code of conduct, and industry leading practices for ethics and compliance. Please read our Modern Day Slavery and Anti-Human Trafficking Statement to learn more.
Employees, partners, clients, and other individuals can contact the Office of Business Conduct regarding questions or possible violations of Chemonics’ Standards, company policies, or government laws and regulations.
- The HelpLine is accessible from overseas and can be reached any time at:
- Online: www.chemonics.com/reporting
- Email: BusinessConduct@chemonics.com
- Phone/Skype: 888.955.6881
- Click here for further guidance on how to report business conduct concerns.