Through the USAID Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC) - Technical Assistance (TA) Francophone Task Order, health leaders are improving national supply chains and advancing global health security.
International Conference on Family Planning (ICFP2022) .
Event | November 29, 2022
The conference featured 10 of our presentations and posters, as well as a Chemonics-hosted side event.
ICFP2022 brought together more than 3,500 participants from at least 125 countries for the world’s largest scientific conference focused on family planning and sexual and reproductive health and rights from November 14-17, 2022, in Pattaya, Thailand. Twenty Chemonics staff participated at the conference, representing work Chemonics conducted in Angola, Bangladesh, Niger, Rwanda, the West African region, and globally.
Staff presented their diverse achievements in strengthening health systems, from improving commodity security, an innovative hotline to reduce stockouts, and supply chain coordination, to reaching underserved populations, enhancing digital health, green packaging, and localizing contraceptive manufacturing. Bringing together high-level stakeholders, Chemonics also held a well-attended side event on the role of market development approaches to unleash the power of the private sector for family planning and reproductive health.
To learn more about Chemonics at ICFP, please see resources below:
- Fact Sheet Family Planning
- Fact Sheet Gender and Health
- Presentation Unleashing the Potential of the Private Sector
- Poster Drugs Out of Range
- Poster Niger Hotline
- Poster Bangladesh Advancing Universal Health Coverage
- Poster Regional Committee-VAN
- Poster Trends in Contraceptive Security Policy
- Presentation Contraceptive Security Monitoring
- Presentation Innovations in Contraceptive Packaging
- Presentation Hormonal Contraceptive Manufacturing
- Presentation Rwanda Digital Health and Traceability Implementation