Awarded: 2X Global ($2,117,000) |
Chemonics International, under the USAID Climate Finance for Development Accelerator (CFDA), seeks an organization eligible to receive tax deductible donations in accordance with IRS rules to serve as the grants fund manager for the Climate Gender Equity Fund (CGEF) and administer a donor-funded grants portfolio targeting women-led, women-benefitting, and/or gender-responsive climate adaptation or mitigation solutions.
Launched by USAID with support from Amazon, CGEF aims to reach a goal of US$60 million in capital from corporations, foundations, bi/multilaterals, and other funders. CGEF seeks to harness the power of collective action to bridge the gender-climate finance gap and is thrilled to have Amazon, Reckitt, and Visa Foundation as Founding Members.
Proposals will be accepted through April 7, 2023 at 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time (EST).
Interested offerors must join the Climate Finance Investment Network (CFIN). Managed by CFDA, the CFIN brings together climate finance stakeholders across a diverse set of sectors and emerging and frontier markets to partner with USAID. The objective of the network is to crowd in private sector climate financing through learning, partnership facilitation, and catalytic grants. CFDA will share all full and open solicitations, amendments, answers to questions, and other updates with contacts registered with the CFIN. There is no cost to join the CFIN and membership does not involve any commitment or obligation.
- RFP: RFP_Grants Fund Manager for CGEF_CFDA-2023-0001-RFP_Amendment No. 1
- Amendment No. 1 Summary of Changes: CFDA_2023-0001-RFP_Grants Fund Manager for CGEF_Amendment No. 01
- Annex 1 – SOW: Annex 1_SOW_CFDA-2023-0001-RFP_Amendment No. 1
- Annex 2 – Subcontract Terms and Conditions: Annex 2_IQS T&M Terms and Conditions_CFDA-2023-RFP-0001
- Annex 3 – Cover Letter Template: Annex 3_Sample Cover Letter_CFDA-2023-0001-RFP
- Annex 4 – Budget Template: Annex 4_Example Excel Budget_CFDA-2023-0001-RFP
- Annex 5 – Required Certifications: Annex 5_Required Certifications_CFDA-2023-0001-RFP
- Annex 6 – UEI and SAM Guidance: Annex 6_UEI and SAM Guidance_CFDA-2023-0001-RFP Answers to Questions_CFDA-2023-0001-RFP