Through the USAID Global Health Supply Chain (GHSC) - Technical Assistance (TA) Francophone Task Order, health leaders are improving national supply chains and advancing global health security.
Chemonics at the 2022 Global Health Supply Chain Summit .
Event | December 2, 2022
From November 30 to December 2, 2022, Chemonics participated at the Global Health Supply Chain Summit.
Recently, Chemonics staff joined 250+ supply chain professionals from around the world at the 2022 Global Health Supply Chain Summit (GHSCS) in Dakar, Senegal. Our staff participated of a series of presentations and panels aimed at exploring partnerships, innovations, and approaches for the next generation of equitable, resilient health systems and the supply chains that support them under the theme “Re-imagining Health Supply Chains and Systems for Equity, Resiliency, and Country Ownership.”
Staff presented their diverse achievements in strengthening health supply chain systems, from pushing for regulatory harmonization to leveraging private sector engagement and advancing innovation and data-driven solutions. To learn more about our participation at GHSCS, please see resources below:
Leveraging the Private Sector, Data, and Innovative Solutions to Reach the Last Mile
Panel moderated by Rebecca Logan, GHSC-PSM Country Programs Director, featuring Deo Kimera, GHSC-PSM Ghana Country Director.
The Outsourcing Toolkit (OSTK): Activity Based Costing
Tutorial session featuring Ralph Titus, GHSC-PSM Health Systems Strengthening Director.
Enhanced Access to Public Health Commodities through Harmonized Regulatory Processes
Plenary panel featuring Ines Buki, GHSC-PSM Rwanda Country Director.
- Presentation Assessment of Supply Chain Management Practices during HIV Guideline Transitions
- Presentation Benin's Electronic Logistics Information and Management System (eLMIS)
- Presentation The Drug Revolving Fund Scheme: A catalytic intervention for improving access to medicines in Nigeria
- Presentation Using Decentralized Drug Distribution from Private Pharmacies to Reach HIV Treatment Goals in Mozambique
- Presentation Restoring Health Supply Chain in Conflict-Affected Health Facilities through a Holistic Conventional and Emergency Supply Chain Intervention
- Presentation Innovations in Contraceptive 2Packaging to Drive Supply Chain Efficiencies and Commodity Security
- Poster A Hotline to Improve the Availability, Quality, and Use of Data to Ensure the Quality of Family Planning Commodities at the Last Mile in Niger (French)
- Poster Bottom-up Innovations: System of auditable pharmaceutical transactions, and services for supply chain, proper use of medicines, and delivering health services in Ethiopia
- Poster Risk Evaluation and Management Involved in Supply Chain of Malaria Commodities
- Poster Using Simplified Excel Spreadsheet for Accountability and to Advocate for Resource Allocation: A case study of Kirinyaga county
- Poster Strengthened Supply Chain Systems through Advocacy for Establishment of County Health Products and Technologies Units
- Poster The Impact of Routine Supportive Supervision on Management of Health Products and Technologies in Vihiga County, Kenya (2020-2022)