Chemonics, under the USAID Program for Advancing Supply Chain Outcomes (PASCO), with USAID Contract Number 72061123C00001, is soliciting offers from companies and organizations to submit proposals for the provision of last-mile distribution services of Zambia’s Ministry of Health (MOH) health commodities (excluding cold chain commodities requiring refrigerated vehicles) between Zambia Medicines and Medical Supplies Agency (ZAMMSA) in Lusaka to ZAMMSA hubs, district health offices, and health facilities.
Solicitation number: #465.002
Description of services requested: In-Country Distribution of Health Commodities – Lusaka-origin.
The authorized USAID geographic code for this RFP is Code: 935.
Chronological List of Proposal Events. Offerors must strictly follow these deadlines.
Chemonics Contact Information
Offerors shall submit their offers electronically only, via e-mail at the following address:
To: PASCO Procurement Team
The Project: PASCO
The e-mail: email@example.com
Purpose of the Amendment:
- To clarify language around the 60% and 40% split between primary and secondary vendors.
- To clarify language around offerors demonstrating financial capacity that they can meet the 50% threshold for order lines to be serviced using directly owned fleet (as opposed to leased, hired, or second-tier subcontracted fleet) during implementation of any resulting IQS.
- To clarify language and evaluation criteria related to corporate capabilities, experience, and past performance.
- To respond to questions received in response to the RFP – both those submitted in writing and those raised during the proposal conference.
- To provide a copy of the proposal conference PowerPoint slides used by Chemonics during the conference held on October 11, 2023.