Chemonics Group UK Ltd (Chemonics) invites you to submit a Tender for the financial audit of POTENCIAR, the pillar 1 of the Transparency and Accountability for Inclusive Development programme in Mozambique funded by the United Kingdom Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office. Further information on the programme and the scope of the audit can found in the Terms of Reference within the ITT package.
Interested applicants should send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st February 2023 11:59 pm GMT:
- A technical proposal including:
- Presentation of the Auditor and/or the firm including auditing accreditation
- Relevant prior experiences of auditing donor-funded programmes
- Approach to the financial audit
- Delivery schedule
- Presentation of the team with curriculum vitae (no longer than 2 pages per team member)
- Work planning
- A commercial proposal including fees and expenses for the work incurred, with a detailed breakdown of team members LOE.
Selection and contracting will take place between 27th February and 3rd March.