Chemonics International seeks technical experts for the anticipated USAID-funded Egypt Macroeconomic Activity. The project will seek to address macroeconomic issues and enhance the resiliency of Egypt’s macroeconomic framework. The Technical Experts will report to the Deputy Chief of Party and support technical implementation to achieve the project outcomes. Chemonics is seeking senior technical specialists in macroeconomic resilience and stability, public finance and debt management, climate change financing, and foreign direct investments.
These positions will be based in Cairo. We are looking for dynamic individuals with a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to program goals.
- Manage implementation of program activities.
- Apply understanding of country context and key stakeholders.
- Lead all staff and activities under a specific project component.
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, public finance, international development, or a related field is required. An advanced degree is preferred.
- At least five years of demonstrated technical expertise and experience scoping, designing, and/or managing programming in one or more of the technical areas listed above is required.
- Demonstrated experience advancing equitable, inclusive, and accessible programming that engages a diverse range of stakeholders is required.
- Regional development experience in the Middle East and North Africa, specifically in Egypt, is preferred.
- Understanding of country context and key stakeholders is required.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision, versatility, integrity, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills in English required. Arabic fluency preferred.
Please complete and submit the following form with your CV and cover letter attached by November 30, 2023. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Only finalists will be contacted.
The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the EU, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn more about how we process your personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.