Chemonics seeks a Senior Operations Manager for USAID Competitive Economy Program (CEP) program based in Ukraine. The Senior Operations Manager will provide support to trade missions and other project activities occurring outside of Ukraine, including support for international procurements.
This position will be based in Ukraine. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Collaborate closely with technical teams to support project activities which occur outside of Ukraine
- Manage travel and logistics for participants and staff attending trade shows
- Support trade show international procurements in close collaboration with technical teams
- Ensure smooth execution of purchase orders and/or agreements, as well as payment of vendor invoices
- Ensure activities are in compliance with all contract-specified related regulatory requirements, as well as CEP and Chemonics grants and procurement policies
- Liaise with CEP technical team, CEP grants and procurement team, CEP financial team, home office PMU, and various home office departments
- Bachelor’s degree in international development, business administration, or related field
- Minimum 5 years of related USAID project management and operations experience
- Possess a comprehensive understanding of USG regulations and guidelines, including in-depth knowledge of the FAR, AIDARS, and other related U.S. Government procurement regulations; knowledge of Chemonics’ procedures preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively both orally and in writing, and deliver presentations, training, and facilitate meetings effectively
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and “Senior Operations Manager” in the subject line to email@example.com no later than June 4, 2023. No telephone inquiries, please. Chemonics will contact finalists.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.