Chemonics seeks private sector health technical experts for the anticipated USAID Frontier Health Markets Business Support Facility activity. Frontier Health Markets is a proposed suite of multiple activities with the objective of increasing private health sector contributions to advancing voluntary family planning and other health outcomes, including maternal, newborn and child health, malaria, TB, and HIV/AIDS in lower- and middle-income countries. Activity 4, Business Support Facility, aims to build capacity of local market actors and innovators in the health sector with business skills development. It will support the beneficiaries of the Private Sector Capital Fund and other local businesses to scale tested models, launch new service delivery lines and products, expand to new markets, and foster innovation. In addition, this activity will collaborate with the Private Sector Capital Fund (Activity 3) to improve strategic planning, business processes, and capabilities of private health sector players to improve access to private financing. This will be achieved through innovative strategies and approaches to addressing key market constraints and barriers that inhibit the functioning of local markets in mixed health systems. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
We are seeking technical experts in the following areas:
- Business growth, entrepreneurship, scaling innovation, blended finance
- Landscape market analysis
- Private sector health
- Partnering and network coordination
- Communications and negotiation
- Program operations, budgeting and compliance
- Monitoring, evaluation, and learning
- Gender equality, youth advocacy, social inclusion
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required, Master’s degree preferred
- A minimum of five years of relevant work experience in area of specified technical expertise; more experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Strong writing, oral, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in private sector engagement for health, innovative financing or related experience in global health sector preferred
- Experience and understanding working with governments, government systems, the private sector, and international donors
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required
Please apply through the form below no later than September 20, 2021. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Chemonics will contact finalists.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.